- Mosfet build on SHS trigger contacts
- Easy to install, compatible with most version 3 gearboxes
- Designed for springs up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 – 12V, lipol 7.4 – 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer than with basic wiring.
The mosfet fully integrates inside a version 3 gearbox instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
Maximum Input Voltage: 17V
Compatibility: For Airsoft AEG Ver3 Gearboxes