JeffTron Leviathan Airsoft Drop-In Programmable MOSFET Module
(Type: V2 / Wired To Stock)
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard
- Uses micro switch actuated by sector gear for perfect semi and burst fire timing
- Can be used with any common gearbox upgrade and gun rate of fire
- Completely made wiring allows the fastest and the easiest installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons with battery placed in the stock. No soldering is needed
- There are high quality power wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with thin and hard MPPE insulation and signal blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG24) with MPPE insulation
- Electronics are coated with lacquer, it protects Leviathan – V2 against water
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 – 12V, lipol 7.4 – 14.8V)
- With active braking ON piston isn’t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren’t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
Leviathan – V2 is processor controlled mosfet with Bluetooth communication. It adds new shooting modes, controls RoF, pre-cocking, active braking, low battery indication, statistics…
Everything is controlled via application in the smart phone (iOS and Android).
Device is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts.
Comes with completely made wires to stock with 30A mini fuse and deanT connector – no soldering needed.
- Adds new shooting modes independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE – SEMI – AUTO)
- Three adjustable bursts (range 2 – 20 shots)
- Rate of fire makes breaks between shots to reduce RoF. It gives fast trigger response even with very low rate of fire, just like in a real gun
- Adjustable strength active braking (can be disabled)
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot on SEMI fire
- Delay between shots adds time in which isn’t possible to shoot, it simulates the delay from gun reload or recoil (range 0,1 – 4,0 seconds)
- Low battery indication for 2S – 4S li-pol and 3S – 4S li-fe
- User can save multiple settings under profiles
- Update function fixes bugs and adds new features to the device
- Application shows actual battery voltage value. Color lines indicates battery charge status
- There are three shot counters. Total count every shot during the device lifetime. User counter can be reset by user anytime. Power-up counter is reset by battery connection
- Error log shows errors made during the device life.
- Leviathan – V2 monitors current, voltage and temperature to avoid any damage when something go wrong.
- Motor vibrates and beeps as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are saved in the Leviathan – V2 memory immediately after their change, so settings aren’t lost when is Bluetooth or battery disconnected
Independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE – SEMI – AUTO)
- SAFE: no responding on the trigger pull.
- Semi: it fires single shot per trigger pull.
- Semi/BurstX: short trigger pull fires single shot, long trigger pull fires burst.
- Double trigger: it fires single shot when trigger is pulled and another single shot when is released.
- BurstX: gun shoot burst per trigger pull.
- BurstX/BurstY: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes burstX+burstY fire.
- BurstX/Full: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes auto fire.
- Full: gun makes auto fire until releasing trigger.
Mobile Application: You can install it HERE
Device Instructions: You can download installation manual in English HERE [PDF, 4.33 MB]
Compatibility: For Version 2 Airsoft AEG gearboxes
Package Includes: MOSFET, Trigger
Jefftron company was founded in 2011 as a manufacturer of electronic devices for Airsoft electric guns.